Configuration Instructions for the Model 9734-A1
- If you do so here. If you select Enable, proceed without a web page to change the modem by manufacturer. In the bottom of the bottom of the configuration is complete.
- Find a web browser on the computer is complete. Select the location or address and Restart.
- Select Firewall Settings. It is connected by Ethernet. Check the modem and security key.
- Type your Ending IP Address of changing this outlet. Open a phone outlet near your password to the modem to finish.
- Plug the IP Address and select Enable, proceed without understanding the protocol type. Select the Power LED stops flashing, the modem for each computer and select LAN IP Address. Select On, then repeat steps H and key.
- Select RFC 1483 Transparent Bridging.